Mercedes-Benz Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser System
- Home Mercedes-Benz Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser System
Autowatch Ghost non-detectable immobiliser system for Mercedes-Benz £399
FREE Engine Carbon Clean worth £89.99 with all installs
Did you know your Mercedes-Benz can be stolen without the need for the thieves to use a key?
Keyless entry theft is on the rise by 30% in the last 3 years.
The Mercedes-Benz Autowatch Ghost immobiliser system is intended to battle ever-increasing vehicle theft through key cloning, key theft, and key signal jamming. This next-generation security immobiliser is ideal for your Mercedes-Benz’s security, compatible and available for most A-Class, B-Class, C-Class, Citan, CLA, CLS, E-Class, G Wagon, GL, GLA, GLC, GLE, GLK, GLS, GT, G-Class, M-Class, R-Class, S-Class, SLR, Sprinter, Vito, V-Class and X-Class models.
STOP YOUR MERCEDES-BENZ FROM BEING STOLEN
The Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser is the next generation of technology against Mercedes-Benz…
- key cloning
- key theft
- jamming / blocking keyfob signals
An example of how quickly and easily a key can be cloned once in a vehicle:-
Installed discreetly and hidden into the original wiring harness of your Mercedes-Benz the Ghost immobiliser effectively becoming part of the vehicle’s own electrical system. The immobiliser uses Mercedes-Benz’s own dash and steering wheel controls for entry of a PIN meaning no radio frequencies from third-party keyfobs or remotes. All of this combined makes the Ghost II system completely undetectable to a vehicle thief.
The Mercedes-Benz Autowatch Ghost immobiliser will arm automatically once the vehicle is locked. This silently locks the engine preventing the vehicle from being driven away until the PIN is entered using Mercedes-Benz’s own controls. This also makes it completely transparent to any passengers in the vehicle.
Alternatively, an Apple and Android smartphone app can be used to disarm the immobiliser automatically when the app is active and the smartphone is inside the vehicle.
It’s easy to change the PIN code and if you forget it there’s an emergency back-up. There’s even a valet/service mode that deactivates the immobiliser until either it’s reactivated manually or a set speed limit and driving time is exceeded.
As the Ghost immobiliser is embedded into Mercedes-Benz’s own electrical systems there are no signals that a thief can listen for nor can a thief replace the ECU (Engine Control Unit) to by-pass the immobiliser.
All Mercedes-Benz Autowatch Ghost installations carry a 2-year warranty.
Mercedes-Benz Autowatch Ghost compatibility
- A Class [W176] 2013 – 2018
- A Class [W177] 2018 – present
- B Class [W246] 2013 – present
- C Class [W204] 2010 – 2014
- C Class [W205] 2014 – present
- Citan [W415] 2013 – present
- CLA [C117] 2014 – present
- CLS [C257] 2018 – present
- E Class [W212/C207/A207] 2009 – 2017
- E Class [W238/W213] 2016 – present
- G Wagon [W463] 2013 – 2018
- G Wagon [W463] 2019 – present
- GL [X164] 2008 – 2012
- GL [X166] 2013 – 2016
- GLA [X156] 2013 – present
- GLC [X253/C253] 2015 – present
- GLE [C292] 2013 – present
- GLK [X204] 2013 – present
- GLS [X166] 2016 – present
- GT [C190] 2015 – 2019
- G Class [W463] 2018 – present
- M Class [W166] 2013 – present
- R Class [V251] 2008 – 2012
- S Class [W221] 2010 – 2013
- S Class [W222] 2013 – present
- SLR [R172] 2015 – present
- Sprinter [W906] 2006 – 2018
- Sprinter [W907] 2018 – present
- Vito / V Class [W639] 2010 – 2013
- Vito / V Class [W447] 2014 – present
- X Class [BR470] 2018 – present
NOTE: Autowatch Ghost for Mercedes-Benz compatibility is ever improving so if your vehicle model isn’t listed above please inquire with us.
How is Autowatch Ghost installed on a Mercedes-Benz?
Firstly all our mobile technicians are Autowatch trained and approved Ghost immobiliser installers carrying full insurance.
On arrival, they will asses your Mercedes-Benz and for reasons of security must be left on their own to complete the installation securely i.e. no one should know where the ghost unit is installed in the vehicle.
Once installed our technician will take you through the process of arming / disarming, setting up and changing the PIN code as well as entering the immobiliser into valet/service mode.
Each Ghost unit comes with a unique override code that is supplied in the form of a plastic scratch card along with all the documentation. You will be taught how to use this override code using a dummy code. You should only scratch to reveal and record the unique code once on your own and not in front of our technician.